#GivingTuesday is a global day dedicated to giving back. On Tuesday, November 29, 2016, charities, families, businesses, community centers, and students around the world will come together for one common puporse: to celebrate generosity and to give. Last year, more than 700,000 people came together to celebrate #GivingTuesday and raised $116,000,000 in over 70 countries and the impact on our home communities was astounding!
Please join TVMF and the #GivingTuesday movement by making your gift of $25 today. The amount may seem small, but the impact will be mighty! Your gift of $25 will provide:
- Wellness exams and preventatives medicines for companion animals of low income homebound community members;
- Financial assistance for pet owners whose animals are in need of emergency medical care;
- Emergency financial assistance for veterinary students; and
- Help Texas veterinarians as they provide aide to pets affected by disasters.
- You can also make a difference in this global movement by helping to spread the word about #GivingTuesday. Visit TVMF’s Facebook page for status updates that you can copy and share! We make it easy to tell your friends how and why they should also support #GivingTuesday.
We look forward to partnering with you on Tuesday, November 29, 2016, as countless other charities, families, businesses, community centers, and students around the world will come together for one common purpose: to celebrate generosity and to give. Thank you for becoming a part of this incredible movement!
For our full fiscal year 2015-2016 impact report click here.